Product descriptions Wedled steel grating is the most popular type grating; it is arranged of the bearing bar and cross bar
in longitude and latitude order to certain distance. The cross bar is pressed into the bearing bar by high
tension resistance welding which is controlled by computer, so we can produce high quality gratings
with firm welding,smooth surface and high strength.
1. material: low carbon steel,mid steel or stainless steel;
2. Surface treatment: nature, painting or hot dip galvanized;
3. Specification of steel grating: plain type (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating), serrated type and I-shape type;
4. Tolerance of hot dip galvanized steel grating: the allowed deviation of length is +0/-5mm, while the allowed deviation of width is +/-5 mm; the non-perpendicularity of bearing bar is allowed no more than 10% of width of bearing bar; cross bar surface should not surpass bearing bar surface 1mm, beginning & end of cross bar should not surpass the end surfaces of two sides of grating 2mm;
5. steel grating application: used in flooring, catwalk, mezzanines/decking, stair tread, fencing, ramp, dock, trench cover, drainage pit cover, maintenance platform, pedestrian/crowded pedestrian, factory, workshop, motor rooms, trolley channel, heavy loading area, boiler equipment and heavy equipment area, office buildings, apartments, train stations, department stores, hospitals,amusement parks,etc..
Appearance: simple lines. Silver exterior, modern trends. Best drainage: leakage area of 83.3%, more than double the cast iron. Hot-dip galvanizing: rust-proof and strong, maintenance and replacement. Security design: box with hinged lid and connection, security, safe, easy to open. Saving investment: large span. When overloaded, the lowest ratio of iron and saves replacement costs stolen, then crushed. High strength: strength and toughness is much higher than cast iron, can be used for terminals, airports and other large span and heavy load environment. Specifications and more: meet different environment and loading requirement. Span, the desired size and shape.